The American Lung Association is proud to support several free online communities on Inspire.com for people facing lung disease. These free online communities offer peer-to-peer support so you can connect with people who are in your shoes. You can start or respond to threads on the communities, upload photos and search for specific topics to find other members who share the same interests.
To become a member of Inspire you need to register for an account. Click on the community below that best suits your needs:
- Lung Cancer Survivors Support Community
- Living with COPD Support Community
- Living with Lung Disease Support Community (which includes asthma and other lung diseases)
- Living with Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Caring for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Quit Now: Freedom From Smoking
- Living with Asthma
Click the "Sign up today" button at the top of the community home page. This will take you to the registration page, and after you complete the form, Inspire will send you an email to activate your account. Regardless of how many communities on Inspire you want to join, you only need to create one account. If you have any trouble signing up or finding the right group, you can email email@example.com for help.